Join us in Bisbee at Warren Ballpark for base ball played by 1860 rules as it was played when Lincoln was President. Eight teams in vintage uniforms vie for the Vintage League Championship at Bisbee’s 104-year-old Warren Ballpark. The Colorado All-stars are also attending to play exhibition games.
Proceeds go to restore Warren Ballpark. Contact: 520 432-3813 or www.friendsofwarrenballpark.com
The Post-Game Blues
Saturday’s games will be followed by The Post–Game Blues, a concert at Warren Ballpark featuring Russell “Cat Daddy” Gillespie and his Twelve-Barz Blue Band. Opening for Cat Daddy is the Cholla High School Blues Standard, young musicians who were the opening act at the Tucson Blues Festival last year. Bring your chairs or blankets and enjoy a fun evening under the stars listening to great blues. Food and beer will be for sale. 6:00 p.m. at Warren Ballpark.
- Saturday, April 12th, gates open at 9:30
- Post-game blues, April 12th at 6:p.m.
- Sunday, April 13th, gates open at 9:00 a.m.
- Games are played all day.
Buy tickets on-line or at the gate
- one day $10.00
- both days $15
- 12 and under free with adult ticket
- Sunday, active military free
- The Post-Game Blues-Cost: $5.00 at the gate.